Bjarnarhýðið

Bjarnarblogg

A bear by name, not by nature

Víkingur 100 ára

zondag, april 06, 2003

Nice as sleeping late is, it sort of puts me into a coma for the rest of the day. This time I did something about it, and went for a long walk downtown. Very nice. Picked up Lady Slings The Booze by Spider Robinson. I have the complete Callahan series but still missing one or two featuring his wife. It's very seldom that you see his books in shops here. I saw that they had books three and four of Ken McLeod's 'previous series' ie. The Cassini Division and The Sky Road but since I've read only book 2, I now want book 1, The Star Fraction. So when I got home I decided to do somehting about the state of my amazon.co.uk Wish List, and picked up all the books from it where I'm not waiting for the paperback, and ordered them. There's something mildly orgasmic about ordering 11 books off amazon. Unfortunately, the Ken McLeods (I ordered all the three mentioned above) are on 'dispatched after 3 days' so it won't get here this week. Ah well. It gives me a few days to attack those books in my to-read pile that I 'really should' read.
And on final note. Kolo Toure. *snigger*