Bjarnarhýðið

Bjarnarblogg

A bear by name, not by nature

Víkingur 100 ára

zaterdag, april 12, 2003

I've seen this around, but only now with a link to the actual page where the questions are set:
Friday Five
1. What was the first band you saw in concert?
Europe. They were rockier than their album at the time suggested. I seldom go to concerts
2. Who is your favorite artist/band now?
Radiohead.
3. What's your favorite song?
you're joking, right? Pick one?? I have 130 tracks (all from CDs I own) on my Favourites CD. I could probably whittle it down to 10. Teo Torriatte, Karma Police, Tell Me How, Fairytale of New York, Everybody Knows (but you) Nightswimming, Love Of My Life, Lemon Tree. I'm probably forgetting a few.
4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
Piano
5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why?
Freddie Mercury. Since it would probably be at a very fun party. And, no, I wouldn't want to preach to him to take care so he lived longer. He was who he was.