Bjarnarhýðið

Bjarnarblogg

A bear by name, not by nature

Víkingur 100 ára

zondag, april 13, 2003

Have been reading Theresa Nielsen Hayden's weblog after the previous entry explained how I found. It's just wonderful. Exhibit B:
If you’re a person from the future, reading this perhaps-historically-interesting old weblog post, please understand that we are in equal measure delighted and terrified by the frequency with which the most accurate news reporting in the United States is done by The Onion.
Of course it helps agreeing with her general political stance (so far at least) but the writing is great and the comments are darn good too. All in all a delight.
And to cap my Sunday, I've noticed Diane Duane has added me to her very long list of weblogs. Given the lenght of the list I doubt she's a regular visitor. But, *neat* and *grin*